The Wellbeing Project is catalyzing a culture of inner wellbeing for all changemakers by:
- Strengthening the research case for inner wellbeing at the heart of social change
- Connecting a growing network of organizations building a culture of wellbeing
- Accelerating the growth of wellbeing initiatives around the world
- Convening Summits at the intersection of inner, organizational, societal and planetary wellbeing.
- Mainstreaming a wellbeing and social change narrative
The Wellbeing Project is a co-creation of Ashoka, Georgetown University, Impact Hub, Porticus, Skoll Foundation and Synergos. We are a network of over 400 organizations including grassroots networks, intermediaries, foundations, universities, progressive businesses and governments.